Saturday, July 11, 2009

Alamanda Putrajaya

11 o'clock in the morning...
udin came and fetch me at murni with zul and another friend inside his car..
well...
basically we headed to Alamanda to seek for sponsors...
and udin said we have to dress smart...
and I'm a good girl...
I listened to my ketua (udin)...
and took out the black blouse that I bought for the last chinese new year...
I haven't wear that blouse before...
because I think that blouse is for very important occassion...
but then if go to meet the manager...
certainly have to wear smart...
and first thing udin saw me...
he said I'm very beautiful today...
hahaha....
thanks ya, friend....

when we reached Alamanda....
we tried to go around to target some sponsors....
but then at last only Golden Screen Cinema have our proposal...
others we have to mail to the headquarter...
done with our work...
we have our lunch at Kenny Roger...
a very full meal...
then we watch Transformer: Revenge of The Fallen...
undeniable...
this movie really best...
I really enjoy it...

after buying Big Apple Donuts....
surprisingly the cashier of the Big Apple Donuts said I looks like korean (because of my dressing...)...
really shock and segan lo...
then I just smile back to them....
XD
then is the time to go back...
because of our dear driver don't know the way back...
we turned round and round the putrajaya housing estate for 3 times...
really no comment about this...
hahaha...
but then luckily reached uniten safely...
XD

at Kenny Roger...with my quarter meal....^^


4 comments:

fakhruddin said...

lots of thing i wanna say...

1. you're welcome. i enjoyed today.

2. pusing2 putrajaya for 3 times. aiyaa next time don't want to listen to them. haha. anyway it was fun.
question: how many times did we pass through the tunnel? hehe

3. about i bumped the car at divider... lucky my sis said it's just okay. not seriously scratched. fuhh

4. i was having a massive traffic jam just now. departed from uniten at 7. reach my sis house at 830.

5. i forgot to bring my charger. nak sms iefa pun tak boleh sebab my battery is out.

6. now i wanna sleep. gudnite =]

heqing said...

to udin:
2. we pass through that tunnel for 3 times...swt...

3. your sis so good...if is my dad...>.<

4. hahaha....expected ady...XD

5. kesian iefa....

fakhruddin said...

my dad still didn't know la. haha. now my chance to bring a car makin tipis =[

heqing said...

to udin:
then dont let your dad know first la...
next time just be careful lo...