Monday, July 20, 2009

AutoCAD

Just now was my 2nd autoCAD lab...
nothing changed...
same as last week class....
I'm really really blur....
in order to do well in autoCAD...
you have to be very good in coordinate...
and my coordinate really weak since Form 2...
I really faced many problem...
3 hours lab...
before started the first class...
we thought that 3 hours is a waste...
but then...
today I left the lab at 6 o'clock (class from 2-5pm)....
the whole class left me and San only...
really...
haiz....

but just now I try to do that assignment again...
what am I blur-ing just now?
I done it quite fast...
really hope next week will be better...
I don't want spent 4 hours in the lab again...

8 comments:

fakhruddin said...

haha. i just love it!! proE and autocad unique la. boleh buat 3D. if boleh design muka orang dengan autocad, dah lama i superimposed your pics... and iefa too hahahahaha

heqing said...

to udin:
but now we just learn how to draw plan...
so only 2D la...
havent touch 3D thing yet...

huh?
really?
lolx....
XD

Anonymous said...

yup, can 3D.. haha. next sem i m going into 3D deeper.. autocad is fun! enjoy it! haha...

heqing said...

to adeline:
hahaha....
enjoy?
i hope i can la...
cz always do til blur2 liao...
>.<

Waniefa said...

waaa siow punye udin!!

huhu hq..die sgt jht kn?

heqing said...

to iefa:
of cz jahat la.....
dah always kene buli la....
>.<

fakhruddin said...

dont be too naive. always kena tipu. like you both. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

fakhruddin said...

eh. silap word. not tipu but BULI. heh...

popped-out question:
why you both always bully me??