Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Finally met...

my very best friend during secondary school time--Lia
how to describe her?
she is always happy and laughing all the way...
loves yellow very much...
harry potter fanatic...(same as me...^^)
year 2011 going to Japan ady...
currently studying mechanical engineering....

I finally met her last saturday when I went back to my hometown...
watched Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince...
although that movie really makes me disappointed...
but then...
really happy and excited to meet her up again after 1 year...
after the movie..
we went shopping and finally I bought a pair of shoes that I have been searching since last year....

hoping next time 3 of us can meet (Aisyah, Lia and me)...
because I miss the time when "Three of us will make a pasar...." (quoted from my secondary school chemistry teacher--Pn Chong)
^^,

No comments: