Wednesday, May 13, 2009

What A Day

Today have a sudden chemistry quiz...
can't do the questions...
haiz~
result of not studying...
this friday will have my chemistry test 2...
last minutes study again...
don't know how to change my this really bad habit....
=_=""

Just now went for moral replacement class...
actually is combined with another section...
as usual the class still very boring...
but Mr Hamizi said the final exam questions very difficult...
haiz~

p/s : hope I can sleep well tonight...telling myself don't think too much about those "things" that suerin told me just now....
onion head Pictures, Images and Photos

3 comments:

Kai Xin said...

jia you!

fakhruddin said...

but that chemistry sudden quiz was fun. we can discuss haha. (discuss but still can't answer the question). i look back at the formula, wah so easy. just that i don't memorize. huhu. aiya, next time, if we're going to have final exam, then have to prepare for quiz. hehe

heqing said...

to kaixin:
thanks...
enjoy your holidays....
and got chance teach me guitar too....
but free of charge ya....
hahaha....

to udin:
fun...
but regret lo...
><