Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sunway Pyramid

Long time didn't go to Sunway Pyramid ady...
today went there with kaizen (our driver again...XD), alvin, tony, joanne and their friends...
4 cars in total...
quite a number of people...
haha....
then....
they all went for skating except kaizen and me....
I didn't bring shirt and pants to change as I know I sure will fall down...
so I'm staying outside...
eating ice cream (New Zealand Natural ice cream...really nice...next time will try other flavour...) and taking their photos...
^^
we ate our dinner at Wendy's (exactly the same name as my friend's...haha....)....
their franch fries and the shrimp burger really nice!!!
if have Wendy's around next time...
no more McD or KFC ady....
XD

Tony is learning skating...^^

our ice cream--Vanilla Classic, Chocolate Estacy and Cream & Cookies...really delicious....yummy...^^,

Me and the huge Pikachu....XD

p/s : thanks kaizen for being our driver again and thanks for the ice cream....^^

3 comments:

Kaizen said...

Aiya...
Dun thanks me so much...
Dun dare to take all the credits...
I am suppose to thanks you for accompanying me..
Haha....

fakhruddin said...

hey, go and learn how to skate la, okay? hehe. oh ya, i like that pikachu so much! cute

heqing said...

to kaizen:
hahaha....
still have to thank la....
^^

to udin:
hahaha....
next time if got chance i sure will learn...
seems fun....
hahaha....
cute right?
hehe....
^^,