Sunday, May 24, 2009

Futsal & Sukaneka Kor Uniten and Kor Uniten Camping

23/5/2009
Venue: Football Field COIT

Time: 8.00am


Futsal and Sukaneka Kor Uniten...
Hanif is our head of orgarniser for this event...
this is part of the climax of this course (another of course is camping..)...
congrate to Hanif because this event really success although there was some problems happened along the event had been held....
by the way..
I'm one of the urus setia for Hanif....
to help him in one of the sukaneka event--Si Buta Mencari Balloon....
the weather was damn hot and I was sweating all the way...
my shirt was soaked with my sweat...
=_=""
but....
I'm so proud to be one of the member of Platun 5...
because we won 3 events--futsal, Spongebob Games and Si Buta Mencari Balloon....
we were the big winner...
hahaha...
^^,


preparation of Si Buta Mencari Balloon 1


preparation of Si Buta Mencari Balloon 2

Winner of Si Buta Mencari Balloon...PLATUN 5!!!! hehe...^^

p/s : have to say sorry to udin them because their event was boring until Irham and Haziq ran here to have fun with us...hehehe....XD

Time: 3.00pm

On the same day...
we had to "check-in" to BV High Country to have our 2 days 1 night camp...
after setting up the tent...
we cooked for our dinner...
but seriously...
I didn't have any selera to eat....

Hanif in his tent...


Hanif and me

cooking for dinner...

chin shing and me

hana and me

(from left) aileen, suerin, jouee, calvin, kat and yongkang

suddenly...
black clouds and thunders...
a heavy downpour...
we had no choice but stay inside the tent but the rain water started to sip through the tent...
our tent gonna banjir!!!
luckily we put some newspapers at all ends of the tent...
no banjir...
whew...
but another problem...
the tent was so small and we have 8 of us (girls)...
how to sleep???

therefore...
on that particular night...
I was walking here and there...
visiting others tent...
because I don't have a place to sleep...
after have a really "nice" talk with that bengang jurulatih (really feel like wanna kill her...arghh)...
we took out the uppermost sheet of the tent to treat it as alas to sleep....
but both side were wet...
how to sleep???
I'm damn tired and wish to have a sleep but how and where to sleep???
after discussed with Cindy...
we put her sleeping bag on top of that and sleep....
at that time...
it is already 2am...
=_="
lied down...
Calvin's friends started to attack my hands and legs....
leaving beautiful kisses here and there...
I can't stand it!!!
than I woke up...
it is already 4.30am...
decided not to continue my sleep...
walked back to my tent...
ehhh...
got one small space for me to sleep....
baring je la....

24/5/2009
Venue: BV car park

Time: 7.00am


woke up 5.30am...
without any torchlight and in a blur state...
my leg termasuk a big hole and terseliuh...
I'm a careless fellow...
haiz~

having our senaman at the BV car park...
honestly...
we were so weak in our stamina...
XD

after our breakfast (I only ate 2 slices of bread).....
we had our marching test...
I was so nervous as I have to be the leader among the three...
luckily not so bad in the test...
then we also had our Marching Competition among the Platun...
the result will be anounced nex week...
I don't think my Platun will win this...
after the competition...
we straight away went to clear up our camp site...
and of course...
photos session...
taking photos with all my friends and my platun members...
but only one person I didn't take photo with...
quite dissapointed lo...

we gathered at BV Theater with all our camping stuff...
waiting for Tuan Zin to give us approval to dismiss...
when the clock striked 4pm...
we ended our camp and headed to our comfortable bed...

I'm having a great experience and this course surely will benefits us...and here's some random pix....

(from left) kat, me, aileen and chin shing

shuhui and me

members of Platun 5..but not enough people...XD

sorry adrian...only have half of you face...have to improve my photo taking skill ady....XD

my platun sarjan--Nik and me

kaizen and me (with my extra messy hair....XD)

7 comments:

fakhruddin said...

to be sincere, i was so boring too with the activity in my section, till 1200p.m., then my friends asked to join them playing galah panjang just for fun. if not, sure very3 boring

heqing said...

galah panjang?
where to get that?

CO said...

hei, wat calvin's fren huh..?
grrrr
wow nice picture of u n yx.. hehehe
vry photogenic

fakhruddin said...

galah panjang is only at my section. huhu

heqing said...

to co:
hahaha....
kidding2....
what??
photogenic???
ehemmm....

to udin:
why you all bring that?
got use ah?

fakhruddin said...

galah panjang is just a name of a game laa. we dont have to bring it to play. huhuhu

heqing said...

to udin:
ceh...
i thought is what...
hahaha....
i see...