Saturday, August 29, 2009

Wonderful day...^^

Just because I'm not going back this long weekend...
so I have a plan to tarik my friend to go out....
well...
we really planned our destination and tasks to be done...
Bookfiesta 2009, transfer money, change my watch battery, watch movie-UP, shopping, survey my white pants, treat my friend eat....

we start our day with a very early arrived at the KTM Serdang station...
then we headed to the KL Convention Center for the Bookfiesta 2009 organized by Popular...
the CDs there really damn cheap and have really great discount....
I bought 2 of my favourite CDs....
The Style of Richard Clayderman-Romantic Piano (6 CDs) with only RM35.90 (the original price is RM59.90)...
The Best of Classical Collection (6 CDs) with only RM29.90 (the original price is RM59.90)....
so happy....
^^

like these 2 CDs so much...no regret...^^,

after that we headed to Mid Valley to watch movie....
again...
going to GSC Signature...
the movie--UP is really a nice movie for me...
when Carl looking back his wife, Ellie's "My Adventure Book"....
all the photos that they took from they married til they are both old....
so touched and so sweet....
really recommended you all to watch it...
about the storyline can go to Udin's blog....
http://chekudin.blogspot.com/2009/08/up.html?zx=88ad71d94cd7c65b

then after the movie...
we just walked around and trying to survey my white pants...
but then really expensive...
I don't have enough budget on that...
but then at last...
is my friend bought 2 shirts which were quite nice with a really good price....

next was our dinner time...
eating at Sushi King again...
the meal was good and satisfied...

then heading to careffour to buy some daily stuffs...
mostly things to eat and drink...
I bought the IKO biscuits, 2 packets of Dutch Lady milk (which was damn heavy...), KokoCrunch in econo pack, Campbell's soups and some bread for me tomorrow morning...
the whole trolley really full of all the eating stuffs...
haha...
^^

and then is the time to treat my friend to eat...
the mango dessert that we missed it last time...
well...
the mango really not sweet but then the fragrant of mango smells nice....
after waiting my friend bought KFC with the voucher...
it's time to go back...

not sweet de mango....XD

today we walked for about 14 hours...
can said non-stop walking...
so really tired...
but then I really enjoy myself today...
I'm so glad that my friend also enjoy the plan that we had made up few days ago...
overall...
we had a happy and wonderful day...
thanks friend...
^^
and the most important thing...
we done all the tasks in our list....
^^v

4 comments:

fakhruddin said...

eh that cd, can copy ah?? haha.

hey2, link the review to my blog?? fee charges applied. hehe

i'm fasting. so pls dont post any pics that looks so nice to be eaten!! =( haha

heqing said...

to udin:
can borrow you to rip out the songs la...
because im not gonna rip all out...

hahaha....
im promoting your blog....
need to pay also ah?

oops...
sorry....
>.<

fakhruddin said...

alaa... can la... can la... rip please. hehehe

next time if wanna eat something nice, wait until i finish my fasting month. haha. wwow! lapar laa..

heqing said...

to udin:
i dont want to rip....
if you want i can just borrow the cd....

hahahaha....
XD