Thursday, August 20, 2009

First meeting as ICE EB

Yesterday 8pm I attended the first meeting as the ICE EB....
and after our president and vice president discussed with Dr Chua...
Dr Chua decided to change my post...
quite surprise actually....
then we start our meeting....
but suddenly...
I was having serious headache...
feel like the head wanna burst already...
in the whole meeting I was like very blur...
sorry to my ketua actually...
because he told me to think about some events that can get money...
but then at last I can't think of one...
gomenasai....
>.<

about 10.40pm we finished our meeting...
then I quickly walk back to murni...
took bath and sleep...
first time having so serious headache...
haiz...
T_T

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

what's the new post? postman? post card? guard post? hahaha

eh im also got headache. jangkit from you kot.

ehh free from h1n1?? aaaaaa~ jangan dekat2 with me!!!!

>.<

heqing said...

to udin:
hahaha....
tell you personally...
low profile....

h1n1?
lol....
XD