Sunday, August 16, 2009

Update....

Really for a long time didn't update my blog...
my friend kept quetioning me why...
haha....
let me explain...

just after the Green Camp...
I have all sorts of things to do....
quiz and lab reports...
especially the lab reports making me a headache....
the graphs really weird...
at last I also submitted already....
correct or not I tak kisah already....
>.<

last thursday...
suddenly every students were required to gather at MPH...
and we knew that UNITEN have to close due to H1N1....
everbody was trying to go back home or esle have to be quarantine at UNITEN for 1 week...
but then we were stucked in our material class....
just after the class...
my bro came and fetch me and my friend...
we have to stay at his house because saturday we have an activity from Tzu Chi Buddhist Foundation....
after the activity...
my friend took train back to hometown...
and my bro and me were back in Muar on Sunday morning....
and start our mid-term break...

during the mid-term break...
I only sleep, eat and watch anime....
only the last few days revise a bit on materials...
other free time---S.L.E.E.P
XD
by the way...
I gonna miss this short break as I will face a hectic weeks after the holidays....
good luck for those are having test 1 after the break....
^^

p/s: thanks for giving me laughter during the time we stay at my bro's house...thanks a lot, friend and you know who you are....^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

everyone is doing the same thing during breaks - sleep. haha

heqing said...

to udin:
of course...
thats the only chance that can sleep well everyday....
^^