Monday, June 8, 2009

Begin

Thanks the mosquito in my room...
you really wake me up in early morning without using my alarm....
4.30am until now...
I'm still studying calculus...
all the diverges and converges....
really making me headache...
wth is the power series...
wth is the Taylor & Maclaurin series...
I don't like these....
inside my heart...
I have the preparation to give up....
yes...
I know we can't give up like that...
but when the time I decided to give up...
that means I really don't understand and really don't know how to do that questions...
so....
let's see what happen in this afternoon exam....

by the way...
I haven't prepare for my english paper yet...
if final can't score...
what the use of having a quite good carry marks?
bazir je...
I think I better go now...
>.<

2 comments:

Kai Xin said...

jia you

fakhruddin said...

thanks to the mosquitoes. eh your new friends ah? so kind helping you to wake up? hehe